While we try our best to ship your orders within 24-48 hrs of receiving it, there could be circumstances when we are unable to do so. In such an event you will be informed of an estimated shipping date. For urgent overnight orders that need to go out the same day, the order needs to be placed before 2:30 pm EST. All orders are subject to availability and the shipment could be delayed based on that. In such a case we will contact you and get further instructions.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We stand behind our products. If the merchandise you received is defective or not what you expected it to be, and wish to return the item, please contact our Customer Service department at 866-316-0162 / 203-616-2850.
1. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the receipt of order. Order’s returned between 31 and 90 days will be entitled to receive only “In-Store Credit”, which can be used towards future purchases. No returns accepted after 90 days.
2. Items (including parts and accessories) must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition and in its original packaging.
3. Before returning any product, buyer must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number from a Customer Service representative. Orders returned without obtaining a Return Authorization (RA#) will be entitled to receive only “In-Store Credit” that can be used towards future purchases.
4. All custom orders and items of Hygienic nature are non-returnable. Refer to the “ Non Returnable Items” section for further details.
5. Returns will be reviewed and inspected before issuing credit. Allow 2 to 3 weeks to process the credit.
6. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
7. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges, and restocking fees of 15 to 25% will be applied. Percentage of restocking fees varies on the item being returned. For “free shipping” orders, outbound shipping cost of $7.99 will be deducted from the refund.
8. If return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, we will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs.
Non Returnable Items:
All custom items are non -returnable. Besides these, items that have the “non-returnable” phrase shown below:
“This item cannot be returned or exchanged once they are opened due to hygienic reasons”
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product. Footrests or leg- rests are not included with wheelchairs unless specified.
We stand behind our products. Please call us toll free at 877-658-4739 or email us at customer care and we will be glad to help you with any problems if they should arise.
This is a GeoTrust secured site and all credit card payments are accepted on our secure server. Please be assured that all your transactions are safe. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page/our Checkout page where we collect your credit card information.
We keep our customers information private and confidential. We ensure strict measures to protect all your information. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
Legal requirements compel us to advise you to review our terms of usage that will govern use of our site for purchase of goods. In accessing, browsing, and using this site, you have acknowledged that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound to these terms.
All information contained within this site including but not limited to all images, graphics, writings, and other materials that appear within is the sole property of ShopWoundCare.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, or their respective owners. This site and its contents are provided on an "As Is" basis by ShopWoundCare.com. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
At no time shall ShopWoundCare.com be held liable for special, indirect, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, all arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the contents of this site. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, ShopWoundCare.com will periodically make updates in the contents and in the products or services described in this site. Typographical or photographic errors are not the responsibility of ShopWoundCare.com
Health and Medical Disclaimer:
The information provided on this website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Information provided at and by ShopWoundCare.com is not a substitute for professional medical care. If you have a medical concern, or suspect you have a health problem you should consult your primary doctor or specialist.
ShopWoundCare.com makes no claim of ownership to the trademarks of any manufacturer whose products and/or information are presented by ShopWoundCare.com, or for any publisher, publication or advertiser mentioned on ShopWoundCare.com.